Monday 22 August 2016

Music Video Research - Location

Recently ive been out with my mates who i am going to include in my music video and have them in all their punk and skinhead clothes as that's what they normally wear and they suite the codes and conventions of my video as a whole. Now, what this post is about is WHERE about i am going to be filming. Punks and punk music has an ideology to stand out from the norm, given this my video is going to have to be filmed in a busy and very public area. I have decided on a few places one being the Albert dock as it is one of our cities great landmarks and will be heaving and people will divert their attention from a big old statue to a young ginger lad with a 30cm long Mohawk dancing around like its no ones business. Another place is near st johns market as many people will be getting off the buses and such, the idea of this whole "getting the public eye" malarcky is so that i will get into a state of knowing what i will need to include through my own research and see how an audience will react via my own methods. i will post my results ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment