Thursday 15 September 2016

Introduction to A2

My first year of AS was a tough one. I had never learned anything about media in my life and took it for AS for a new experience and to expand my knowledge as I have taken two other subjects that interlink with media studies (Drama and English Language). I am still on the race for a challenge as believe with my acquired knowledge of last years coursework (Magazine) I can be more proficient and utilize technologies better to my advantage and learn more about the topics I am to study. I am going to research and plan my way through this year and constantly stay on track and course as I want to achieve a better grade than I did for my AS level as it will boost my confidence and make me progress more into getting a qualification as well as expanding my general knowledge of media studies. I'm aiming a lot higher and for greater things this year.




Image result for media studies

No comments:

Post a Comment