Monday 31 October 2016

Sassy The Sasquatch - One Love Evaluation

I  found the lip sync as a whole not too challenging as a task but to be honest I found the timings hard. The song one love has back up vocals which was hard to deal with as the timings where hard to time and get spot on.


 I should have included more mouth positions so it looked like sassy was pronouncing certain letters like the T's I should have got a mouth with the teeth together to make it look more realistic despite sassy being a cartoon. To be honest I think I should have chose an easier song to do with easier words so the mouth would fit better to it.


I looked at my teachers feedback and was told to do something better about the transitions with the mouth e.g. the fact the mouth fades instead of just changing shape which I think is fair as even though it was my first attempt I look back at it now and it looks rather rushed and poor and unsmart to an audience.


My friend Marcus also gave me some advice about the mouth pieces. Some of the mouth moves on the back up vocals which looks a bit stupid so he said that I should change it to when just Bob Marley sings and not The Wailers (the backup vocals)

No comments:

Post a Comment